Power Grid: Northern Europe/United Kingdom & Ireland
Buy This Product
Power Grid: Northern Europe/United Kingdom & Ireland is a pair of expansions for Power Grid that includes twelve new power plant cards exclusive for Northern Europe!
• Northern Europe: The seven countries in Northern Europe use very different energy sources for their electricity production. Depending on which regions are chosen the players will be confronted with a changed set of power plants.
• United Kingdom & Ireland: The players can operate two different networks on these two isles. With no direct connection between Ireland and Great Britain, starting the second network costs the player dearly. Additionally, this region changed from a resource exporter to an importer in a very short time, so »Step 3« starts earlier when playing on this map.
- 12 new power plant cards (for Northern Europe)
- 1 double-sided game board
- 1 rules sheet
- Ages: 13 and up
- BGID: 131184
- Category: Economic, Expansion for Base-game, Industry / Manufacturing
- Designer: Friedemann Friese
- Family: Power Grid
- Mechanics: Auction/Bidding, Route/Network Building
- Publisher: 2F-Spiele, 999 Games, Edge Entertainment, Lautapelit.fi, Rio Grande Games,
- Time: 120 minutes
- Year: 2012