← Back to Other Strategy Games
- THE GOAL IS SIMPLE: Deposit as many crystals as you can to the communal facet board by matching up colors on the hexagonal cards in your hand.
- HOW TO PLAY: Deposit crystals to the facet board by matching colors on a card in your hand with a card already played on the play area. The more colors you match, the more crystals you can add.
- STICK YOUR OPPONENTS: When you fill a facet board, you have the opportunity to stick other players with unwanted crystals.
- END GAME: The game ends when the facet board is full of crystals.
- WIN by having the fewest crystals in your collection at the end of the game.
- EASY TO LEARN, DIFFICULT TO MASTER: Crystallized is easy to learn to play, but can be as challenging as each player would like it to be.